There are many drinks with a high percentage of calories, that are fattening and which are avoided by people watching their weight. But now we will reveal you the 10 drinks that have fewer calories so you can have them among your first choices if you are on a diet but still want to have some fun.
- Cosmopolitan: This delicious cocktail has only 150 calories and its ingredients are vodka, Cointreau, lemon juice and cranberry juice.
- Low-alcohol wine: low alcohol winemakers have attracted more consumers thanks to the low percentage of calories indicated on the label of their products. For those watching their weight :132 calories is a good choice.
- Bloody Mary: A Bloody Mary has only 100 calories, its basic ingredients are vodka, tomato juice and a sprig of celery, although there are also those who add a personal touch using a bit of Worcestershire sauce or lemon juice.
- Coors Light: There are many choices of beers low in calories and carbohydrates, one of which is this brand with 105 calories in each bottle or Michelob Ultra beer with 95 calories.
- Diet Gin & Tonic: This drink is made with 80 calories when using sugar free diet tonic or corn syrup, so its low calorie content.
- Smirnoff Light Sorbet: Diageo launched the Smirnoff vodka sorbet Light, low in calories and available in raspberry, mango and lemon flavour. Just 78 calories per drink and a delicious flavour.
- Rum with diet cola: This mixture of rum and cola is very similar to the famous Cuba Libre created in the late twentieth century, but without the lemon. Diet cola makes possible that this cocktail has only 75 calories.
- Straight Up Spirit: This drink has just 55 calories and remains one of the most delicious ones.
Do not forget to consider these delicious low-calorie options to
watch your weight and keep on shape while you take a guilt-free
pleasure, as often as you need it to relax.
Do you want to start? Then we recommend:
Ron Cruzan Light Rum 2 Años
Blue Nun Light