We're in the middle of summer and we don't want to miss the opportunity to share with you some delicious dessert recipes that will be surely very desirable during this heat season. There's nothing better than enjoying the dessert time...
This pie is a healthy choice because of the presence of kiwi, rich in vitamin C and fibre.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 6 kiwis
- 1 can cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 envelope pie gloss or neutral gelatin
- Cover a baking pan with greaseproof paper and extend the pastry over it.
- Puncture the pastry with a fork and place over it some raw chickpeas to avoid it gets inflated.
- Put the pastry into the oven at 180° C for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, peel and chop half of the kiwis and mash them in a blender.
- Put the mashed kiwi in a container, add cheese and condensed milk and continue mixing to form a cream.
- Let cool the pastry and place over it the kiwi cream, garnish with the remaining peeled and sliced ??kiwis.
- Add the pie gloss or neutral gelatin previously prepared according to its specifications.
Cheese and cherries cake
This typical cake from Spain is ideal to enjoy with 4 guests this summer.
- 1 touch unsalted margarine
- 1 packet of Neapolitan biscuits
- 50 millilitres condensed milk
- 1 touch dried cherry
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 250 grams fresh unsalted cheese
- Crush 1 package of Neapolitan biscuits and mix with unsalted margarine until getting a dough to cover the baking dish.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator to finish the filling.
- In a mixer glass, place 250 grams of fresh unsalted cheese, 3 eggs, 50 ml condensed milk and 150 ml whipping cream. Mix the ingredients well.
- Pour the contents of the mixer glass in the chilled dough and sprinkle some dried cherry over the cake.
- Bake at 180° C until golden and remove.
Bon appetit and enjoy these delicious desserts!
Ah! And if you want to match them with a sweet wine, here are some recommendations for today:
Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial: a sparkling wine from Champagne made with pinot noir and pinot meunier and presents an alcohol content of 12º.
Fragolino Rosso Bottega: a sparkling wine from Veneto DO of Bottega cellar which blend contains fragola and presents an alcohol content of 10º.
* Image: Julia Khusainova (flickr)