With the arrival of spring comes the opportunity to enjoy seasonal products and all the benefits they bring to our body thanks to its quality and freshness. In the spring season, it is better to eat fresh foods such as meat, fish, vegetables and fruits.
Boiled eggs stuffed with spinach
This is an excellent entry into the spring season, is a recipe of French origin that takes half hour, and is for 4 people.
- 4 large eggs
- 80 grams of spinach puree
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Let the raisins soak for 30 minutes in a bowl with very hot water. Drain, dry and cut into pieces. Chopped pine nuts.
- Cook eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes. Let cool before peeling. Cut a piece of egg on the widest part so that it can keep up. Cut the other end to a cap. Remove the yolks.
- Crush the yolks in a bowl, mix with spinach puree and olive oil until smooth paste. Add salt and pepper, pine nuts and raisins. Mix well.
- Fill the eggs with withthe mix and serve them on lettuce leaves.
Lasagna chicken with vegetables
This is a main course you can prepare in about 45 minutes, cooked in the oven, and serves 2 guests.
- 125 grams of lasagna sheets
- 150 grams of chicken
- 50 grams of carrots
- 50 grams of squash
- 10 ml fresh whole milk
- 5 ml dry white wine
- 10 grams of flour
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 liters of salted water in a large saucepan. Then proceed to dice the squash, the carrots and the chicken breast.
- Saute the carrots in oil. Add white wine and let evaporate.
- Add chicken, cook for 8 minutes, add the diced squash. Continue cooking for about 6 minutes. Add salt and turn off the heat.
- Mix flour and oil, pour the milk gradually. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Add salt.
- When the water starts to boil add a drizzle of olive oil and lasagna sheets. Cook for the time indicated on the package, stirring occasionally.
- When the lasagna sheets are cooked, drain and place on a hot tray.
- Add the chicken and bechamel sauce to the lasagna and serve.
And you can also accompany these delicious recipes, by serving the following recommended wines:
Gessamí 2015: a white wine from Penedes DO of Caves Gramona cellar produced with moscatell and muscat de frontignan from the 2015 vintage and 11.5º of alcohol strength.
Jean Leon 3055 Chardonnay 2015: a white wine Penedes vinified with chardonnay from 2015 and with an alcoholic strength of 13º.