The Paris Cocktail Week is an event that brings together the best cocktail proposals at different venues such as Soi, Bastille, Champs Elysées, Haut Marais, Motorgueil, Opera-Madeleine, Republic S-Denis, Saint Germaine... And at this event we were inspired to introduce you some cocktails, both delicious and “chic”.
- 1/2 oz coconut rum
- 1/2 oz banana liqueur
- 3 ounces Half-and-Half (mixture of equal parts of milk and cream)
- 1 ½ ounces orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- Pour into a shaker Malibu rum, banana liqueur, the half and half, orange juice and grenadine.
- Fill the remaining half with ice cubes.
- Shake and serve in a tall glass.
This is a fruity and refreshing cocktail made from vodka and mixed fruit, ideal for late afternoon.
- 1/2 pureed ripe pear
- 3/4 ounce orange juice
- 1 ¼ ounce apple vodka
- 1 tablespoon peach cream liqueur
- 1 ounce Lillet Blanc
- To garnish, a piece of peach, 1 piece of apple and a sprig of mint.
- Place the pear puree, orange juice, apple vodka, peach cream liqueur and Lillet Blanc in the shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain and serve in a glass, use the pieces of fruit used and the sprig of mint for garnish.
It is a drink to serve with breakfast and savor slowly. The term Julep is used to refer to sweet drinks. There are pre-mixed mint juleps but they are not the same quality as one of these cocktails made completely at home.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 tablespoon syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 mint leaves
- Crush the mint leaves and sugar to put them in the bottom of the glass.
- Add crushed ice.
- Complete with syrup and bourbon.
- Mix and garnish with a mint leaf.
Belvedere Vodka 1L: Uvinum users have reviewed the Belvedere Vodka 1L with an average score of 4,5 points out of 5.
Jack Daniel's: Jack Daniel's Distillery makes this Jack Daniel's.
Photos: Uvinum and Roberto Ventre