Allow yourself good taste this summer without enslaving yourself to the kitchen. Always have available a delightful dessert in your freezer for your family to enjoy. We give you recepies for these 3 delicious desserts.
Cold yogurt tart and pomegranate:
This cake will be delicious and refreshing on the palate, be sure to prepare at home. The touch of mint combined with pomegranate guarantees an explosion of flavor in your mouth.
- 75 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 Pomegranate
- 4 sheets of 2 grams of gelatin
- 2 slices of bread
- ½ orange juice
- 4 or 5 mint leaves
- chopped mint
- Cinnamon powder
- Put the gelantin to soak in a bowl.
- Cut the bread slices with the help of 2 square hollow molds. Remove the edges and press the sides to the mold walls to seal well.
- Set aside
- Mix1 tablespoon sugar, cottage cheese and yogurtin a bowl
- In a saucepan, heat the orange juice with 2 sheets of gelatin. When the gelatin has melted, remove from heat, and add to the bowl with cottage cheese and yogurt.
- Add the chopped mint to taste and mix well. Pour the mixture into molds and leave in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut pomegranate, remove the beans, reserve a few whole and crush the rest to get the juice. Bring the juice of Granada to a saucepan and add 1 tablespoon of sugar and the other 2 sheets of gelatin. When the gelatin dissolves, pour the mixture in molds and place in refrigerator.
- Take out the molds from the refrigerator, place some whole grains and some mint to taste. Pour juice over gelatin.
- Bring the molds back to the refrigerator until set.
- Unmold the cakes on a plate. Decorate each with a mint leaf.
- Garnish the plate with cinnamon and sugar to taste.
Coconut ice cream with chocolate, strawberry and raspberry:
The coconut ice cream and chocolate is the combination of flavors that make this the ideal dessert you want to di again
- 3 liters of milk
- 1 coconut
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- ½ tablespoon vanilla
- 6 chocolate chips
- 5 raspberries
- 5 strawberries
- Heat the milk in a saucepan. Add the grated coconut and sugar.
- Boil the mixture for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, let cool and place the vanilla.
- Blend and pour the preparation in glasses or ice cream cups and leave in the refrigerator until serving time. Decorate with chocolate shavings, bits of strawberry and raspberry taste.
Cold lemon pudding:
You can prepare these delicious puddings in 30 minutes and the citrus flavor will be a rewarding delight on those hot days. This recipe will serve 4 people.
Ingredients for the pudding:
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cream
- 12 small sponge cakes or magdalenas
- ¾ on lemon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mint leaves to taste
- 300 grams of strawberries
Ingredients for caramel
- 200 grams of sugar
- A splash of water
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Wash strawberries, remove stems and cut them into thin slices. Add sugar and let stand.
- Place the sugar in a frying pan, add a few drops of lemon juice and a splash of water.
- Cook the mixture until a caramel tan. Poured into the mold.
- Heat lemon juice and water in a pan,. When starting to boil add the gelatin and mix well up to avoid clumping.
- Turn off the heat, add the 2 tablespoons sugar and pour the cream gradually while beating.
- Cover the mold with 6 sobaos, pour over these half the fluid gelatin, place over another 6 sobaos and cover with the remaining liquid.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Unmold the pudding and garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.
And to accompany these delicious recipes, there is nothing better than a liqueur or fortified wine. Here are our recommendations:
Alvear PX 1927
Niepoort Colheita 1999