Inevitably, the cold season is here, and what better than to take sit by the side of the chimney with a rich and strong drink, especially during Christmas. Here we give you 4 recipes for drinks that surely will chase the cold out of your body.
1. Winter Sun
- 60ml of mandarin juice
- 15ml of lemon juice
- 1 part triple dry (Cointreau)
- 45ml of Vodka
- Sugar to taste
- A spig of rosemary
- Pour the tangerine and lemon juices into an ice-free shaker.
- Add the vodka and triple dry and shake very well.
- Take a large glass and frost the edge with the help of some tangerine juice and sugar.
- Serve the mixture in the frosted glass and garnish with the rosemary.
2. Rothes Original
- 6 cl. Of The Glenrothes Select Reserve
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or gingerbread sugar to give it a spicy touch
- 2 cl. Of dulce de leche
- 1 drop of vanilla essence
- ½ lime juice
- 1 cl. Of liquid caramel
- Introduce all ingredients in a shaker with a little ice and shake very well until a homogeneous and fresh mixture.
- Serve in a low glass without ice.
- You can decorate the surface with a little-whipped cream.
3. Punch of Granada and Champagne
- 1 ½ cups of pomegranate juice
- 1 pear nectar
- ¼ orange liqueur
- 1 bottle of champagne
- Take a large pitcher and pour in the pomegranate juice, the pear nectar and the orange liqueur.
- Shake well to mix and then pour the champagne.
- Serve in short glasses with ice to taste.
4. The Mount Christ
- 15ml of orange liqueur
- 15ml of coffee liqueur
- 120ml of coffee
- Whipped cream
- Pour the hot coffee and add the two liquors: coffee and orange.
- Cover the surface with a little-whipped cream.
Pol Roger Brut Réserve
Gosset Grande Réserve