Being vegan should not mean that you can’t enjoy a delicious cocktail, so today we propose some cocktails that contain no ingredients of animal origin. Delight yourself with these fresh drinks for the summer.
- 3 White-fleshed peaches
- 1 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 bottle of sparkling Prosecco
- Place the peaches in boiling water. After two minutes proceed to drain and peel them.
- Cut the peaches into pieces and blend with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Empty the contents of the blender into a jar and add the Prosecco.
- Mix and serve in glasses.
- 2 parts of dark rum
- 1 large orange
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Crushed ice
- Fruit to decorate
- In a large glass put the brown sugar, the mint leaves and pieces of orange. Crush using a mortar.
- Filter the juice and pour into two glasses. Add the crushed ice and rum.
- Garnish with mint and fruit.
- ½ cup of brandy
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 bottles of white wine
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 6 diced white-fleshed peaches
- 2 slices of lemon
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of strawberries
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Mix in a bowl the brandy and the sugar until the latter is dissolved.
- Add the white wine and fruit.
- Put the preparation into the refrigerator all night long.
- Add ice cubes before serving.
Aloha Amaretto cocktail
- 1 measure of cranberry juice
- 1 measure of pineapple juice
- 1/2 measure amaretto
- Mix ingredients and serve in a glass with crushed ice.
Col Vetoraz Prosecco Extra Dry
Foss Marai Surfiner Cuvee Brut