Whithout ideas for Christmas cocktails? No worrries, we show you 5 ideas which can please your guests and family in general; some suitable for all ages and others for adults.
This cocktail is ideal for Christmas parties, being composed of a soft liquor and numerous fruits. It has a mild flavor and is suitable for family members of almost all ages.
- 1 Bottle of White wine
- 1 liter of sparkling mineral water
- Apples, chopped and peeled
- Oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Black and white grapes
- Melon, chopped and macerated in sugar
- 300 grams of chopped pineapple
- 300 grams of sugar
- Wash and cut the fruits into small pieces.
- Macerate the fruits in sugar for 12 hours.
- Mix the white wine with the other ingredients.
El Blanc Pescador is a success of aromatic wine with a refreshingly light spritz . One of the Top selling Spanish white wine.
This cocktail with strawberry and lemon is an ideal appetizer for Christmas, and the presence of rum make it refreshing.
- 200 grams of strawberries
- 50 cc white rum
- Fresh mint
- Put ice, lemon and sugar in the blender.
- Blend until the ice is well crushed.
- Add the strawberries into pieces.
- Finally, add rum and blend until the mixture looks like granita.
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años is a white a rum made in Cuba that presents an alcohol content of 40º.
Christmas Appetizer Cocktail
This cocktail, in spite of being warm, may be paired with chilled champagne to give it a refreshing twist.
- 20 cc bitter liqueur
- 50 cc champagne
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Mix the bitter liqueur with champagne.
- Pour into a flute glass.
- Garnish with cherry and serve.
Campari is the most contemporary and charismatic classic spirit and is the base for some of the most famous cocktails around the world.
Tutti Frutti Champagne
This recipe is great for the holidays, it is refreshing for after December abundant meals, and you can use ice cream with other flavors if you prefer.
- 1 liter of champagne or cava of your choice
- 1 liter tutti frutti ice cream or your preference.
- Place the ice cream in the fridge and the champagne a day before.
- When serving, place 2 scoops of ice cream and complete with champagne.
Champagne Pol Roger Brut Reserve is a balance between power and finesse. It combines wonderfully structure and vinosity, elegance and freshness.
This cocktail is made with milk punch, cinnamon, vanilla and whiskey. It is creamy and very palatable.
- 6 eggs
- 1 liter of milk
- 6 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 sachet of ?flanin?
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- Proceed to heat the milk with cinnamon and the whiskey of your choice.
- Beat the eggs with sugar until they begin to whiten.
- When the milk is boiling, add the ?flanin? sachet dissolved in milk.
- When the mixture begins to thicken, turn off and let stand in order to cool slightly the milk.
- Mix the eggs gradually with the milk while to you stir constantly with a spoon.
Bell's signature malt is from Blair Athol, with part from the known Caol Ila, Glenkinchie, Dufftown and Inchgower. The result is a well-rounded and consistent character with a distinctive nutty and spicy flavour.
We truly hope that you enjoy these cocktails with your family and friends and... if you need some more ideas of celebration cocktails, don't miss these other great recipes.