Alcohol-free cocktails are excellent choices for pregnant women and families with children that want to share countless varieties of delicious and tasty mixes.
1. Citric cocktail with tea
This drink is ideal for the cold part of the year. It has a soft citric taste and should be prepared a day ahead of consumption.
- 1 cup of squeezed orange juice.
- ¾ cup of instant tea
- ½ cup of sweet lemonade
- ½ cup of caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 pinches of ground cloves
- Mix all the ingredients well together and keep them in a container with lid for 1 day.
- Boil 3/4 of a cup water for each tablespoon of mix.
- Before serving, you can decorate the glass with slices of orange and a stick of cinnamon.
2. Cider with herbs
One of the best parts of this drink is its lovely aroma. In addition, it's a very good alternative drink in colder regions.
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of aromatic cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pinch of aromatic pepper
- 6 cups of apple cider
- Mix the sugar, the water, and the spices together in a pot that holds 1 liter and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Mix the prepared sugar mix and the cider in a pot of 2 litres and cook on high temperature for 8 minutes. Remove from the heat. Strain and serve.
3. Lemon Smoothie
This drink should be served in a tall glass, and is enough for 4 persons.
- 4 cups of milk
- ¾ cup of lemon juice
- 1 small box of condensed milk
- 2 egg whites with 3 tablespoons of sugar. Whisked together until fluffy.
- 2 tablespoons of finely grated lemon zest
- Sugar to taste
- Mix together milk, lemon juice, sugar and the condensed milk in a mixmaster for 3 minutes. Whisk egg white with sugar
- Pour the sorbet into the glasses and top of with whisked egg whites.
- Sprinkle over the grated lemon zest.
4. Alcohol-free Piña Colada
The same as the original recipe for Piña Colada and a very refreshing drink, this alcohol-free version can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- 2 balls of rum ice cream with prunes
- 8 drops of coconut cream
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 4 cocktail cherry
- Mix the pineapple juice, the coconut cream, and the ice cream.
- Keep the mix in the fridge until serving.
- Decorate every glass with a slice of pineapple and cocktail cherries.
5. Apple cocktail with peppermint:
This is a very refreshing drink, healthy and very easy to make.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 apples
- 0,5 deciliter of sparkly water
- Peppermint leaves to taste
- Crushed ice to taste
- Add 2 leaves of peppermint to the lemon juice.
- Peel the apples, take out the core and crush the apples finely
- Add the lemon juice to the crushed apples.
- Add the sparkly water.
- Pour the mix into a large pitcher, add the ice and decorate the drink with a few leaves of peppermint.
6. Tropical Drink:
This recipe can be done in 15 minutes, it's nutritional and tastes just lovely.
- 2 oranges
- 1 guava
- 1 small papaya
- 1 sugar apple
- 1 banana
- 8 passion fruits
- Squeeze the oranges, pour them into mixmaster, add the pulp of guava, papaya, and the sugar apple.
- Liquidize the ingredients. Add the banana and mix everything.
- Pour the mix into glasses and add a little bit off passionfruit pulp.
- Let the glasses stay in the fridge for a while, and serve cold.
7. Strawberry cocktail with cinnamon
You can decorate this cocktail with 2 slices of orange zest.
- 29 ml of syrup
- 5 strawberries
- 103 ml half cream
- 44 ml cream
- Cinnamon powder
- Crushed ice
- Put the syrup, the strawberries, the half cream and the crushed ice into the mixer.
- Mix well. Serve in tall glasses.
- Top off with cream and sprinkle over cinnamon.
Teichenne Peach alcohol-free
Teichenne Apple alcohol-free