Nothing better than enjoying a delicious cocktail to relax and let your worries aside for a moment, and if you are celiac, worry not, with these recipes you won’t have to deprive yourself of this pleasure. Enjoy these gluten-free cocktails to make at home.
1. Canaletto Cup
- Cava or champagne
- 100 grams of raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Macerate the raspberries in sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour all ingredients in a bottle and mix with cold cava.
- Serve in chilled glasses and enjoy.
- 2 apples
- 1 peach
- 1 Orange
- 100 milliliters of cognac
- 100 milliliters of Cointreau
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 500 milliliters of red wine
- Cut diced the apples, peach and orange.
- Macerate all in a mixture of brandy, Cointreau and sugar for 3 hours.
- Pour into a large bowl with red wine and mix before serving.
3. Wine Cocktail
- 60 milliliters of wine
- 30 milliliters of St. Germain’s elderflower liqueur
- 1 dash of bitter
- Sparkling water
- Pour the wine, liquor and bitter in a glass with ice.
- Complete with the sparkling water and mix before serving.
4. Champagne Cocktail
- 1 tablespoon of Creme de cassis
- 150 milliliters of champagne
- Pour the Creme de cassis in a glass and complete with champagne.
5. Beer Cocktail
- 250 milliliters of gluten-free beer
- 250 milliliters of lemonade
- Pour the beer into a glass.
- Fill with lemonade and serve.
6. Vodka Cocktail
- 60 milliliters of vodka
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Mix the vodka with lemon juice and sugar.
- Pour into a glass with ice and decorate with a slice of lemon.
7. Rum Cocktail
- 60 milliliters of dark rum
- 180 milliliters of ginger ale
- A half lemon
- Pour the ginger ale in a glass with ice
- Complete with rum. Squeeze the juice of the lemon and serve.