Being pregnant does not have to (and should not) be synonymous with constant deprivation. On the contrary, with a little imagination and the right ingredients one can create cocktails with no alcohol for women who are pregnant (and also for people who prefer not to drink alcohol). Do you want to give it a try?
1. Alcohol-free Sangria
- 4 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- Lemon juice
- 750 milliliters of mineral water
- Slices of pink grapefruit
- Mix the three juices,In a large pitcher. Refrigerate.
- Before serving, add the slices and sparkling mineral water.
2. Shirley Temple
- 148 milliliters of ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- Lemon peel
- 1 slice of orange
- Pour the ingredients, in a shaker with crushed ice, and mix.
- Decorate the drink with a lemon peel and orange slice.
3. Coconut Dream
- 200 milliliters of coconut cream
- 266 milliliters of water
- Lemonade to taste
- 4 ripe bananas
- Lemon juice to taste
- Dissolve the coconut cream in the water.
- Puree the bananas and lemon juice.
- Mix both preparations, serve in glasses and top up with lemonade.
4. Bloody Driver
- 147 milliliters of tomato juice
- 147 ml of orange juice
- 400 milliliters of water with gas
- 4 lemons
- Put some ice in a pitcher and add the ingredients.
- Mix the content and serve in glasses decorated with slices of lemon.
5. Ray of Sunshine
- 59 ml of apple juice
- 59 milliliters of pineapple juice
- Lemonade or sparkling water
- Pour apple juice and pineapple juice in a 2 litre jar, add ice
- Add sparkling water or lemonade and serve
6. Fruit Punch
- 600 ml of orange juice
- 600 milliliters of apple juice
- 150 milliliters of water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Place first 4 ingredients in a saucepan and leave for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Serve in glasses and garnish with orange slices or lemon.
7. Bloody Mary Virgin
- 118 milliliters of tomato juice
- 14 ml lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- A touch of hot sauce
- A dash of celery salt
- A little bit of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- crushed ice
- Ice cubes
- Mix tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and seasoning in a mixing glass.
- Shake with crushed ice and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and a slice of lime.
8. Pina Colada
- 59 milliliters of coconut milk
- 90 milliliters of crushed pineapple
- 30 milliliters of pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- brown sugar to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Pour into pre-chilled glasses and garnish with an orange slice or a slice of pineapple.
Syrup of Spicy Mango