Being vegan is not incompatible with the ability to enjoy a delicious cocktail. That's why today, we suggest some cocktails that contain no ingredients of animal origin. Refreshing and delicious at the same time - beat the heat with these recipes!
- 3 White peaches
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- Place the peaches in boiling water. After two minutes, drain and peel them.
- Cut the peaches into pieces and blend with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Pour the mix into a jar and add the Prosecco.
- Mix and serve in glasses.
- 2 parts of dark rum
- 1 orange
- 2 twigs of mint
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Crushed ice
- Add the sugar, mint leaves and the previously cut orange into pieces and put the ingredients into a large glass. Crush using a mortar.
- Run the juice through a sieve and pour the mix into two glasses. Add the crushed ice and rum. Garnish with mint and fruit.
- ½ cup of brandy
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 bottles of white wine
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 6 diced white fleshed peaches
- 2 sliced lemons
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of strawberries
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Mix the brandy and sugar in a bowl until the latter is dissolved.
- Add the white wine and the fruit.
- Leave the prepared mix in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add ice cubes before serving.
Amaretto Aloha cocktail:
- 1 measure of cranberry juice
- 1 measure of pineapple juice
- 1/2 measure of Amaretto
Mix the ingredients and serve them in a glass with crushed ice.
Uvinum wine recommendations:
Whispering Angel Rosé 2015: The rosé managed to outshine its 2014 vintage which had already convinced many renowned wine critics.
Blanc Pescador is a true success of an aromatic wine with a refreshingly light spritz. One of the top selling Spanish white wine made by Castillo de Perelada from Empordà.