The Casablanca cocktails are inspired by the memorable movie of the same name. Their ingredients may vary and Casablanca cocktails can take both rum and vodka; they are both legitimate and delicious.
If Casablanca is one of your favorite movies, you'll probably enjoy it again at home drinking one of this two cocktails with an alcohol content of 40%.
- 1oz pineapple juice
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1/4 ounce of grenadine
- 1 oz coconut liqueur
- 1 ounce white rum
- Step 1: Proceed to mix the pineapple juice in a shaker with plenty of ice, white rum, coconut liqueur and grenadine.
- Step 2: Serve in cocktail glass with a slice of pineapple on the rim for garnish.
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/3 ounce Galliano
- 1/2 ounce avocado juice
- 1/3 ounce lemon juice
- Step 1: Place enough ice in the shaker.
- Step 2: Place all ingredients in the indicated proportions in the shaker.
- Step 3: Place a base of crushed ice into cocktail glasses.
- Step 4: Shake, strain and serve in cocktail glasses.
Many people drink their Casablanca cocktails in glasses, while others prefer cocktail glasses. The secret to enjoy these homemade cocktails is to serve them well chilled to enjoy their refreshing taste. The Casablanca cocktail with rum is much more refreshing and tropical than the Casablanca cocktail with vodka, despite having lemon.
Legendario Elixir de Cuba