The chicken ?al ajillo? (garlic) with white wine sauce is a traditional Spanish recipe and more specifically from Andalusia. Made with chicken, it has a low amount of calories, so it is ideal to eat without guilt and for family meals. It is also recommended for people suffering from hypertension. You can also use a fortified sherry wine, sparkling wine or the same white wine you used for cooking.
The difficulty of its elaboration is low and you can cook it if you have between half and one hour of free time available, to serve it as a main course and succeed with your guests any time of the year.
- 1/2 boneless and diced chicken
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Olive oil
- Step 1: Take the ½ boneless and diced chicken and season it with the ingredients, then cover it with the granulated garlic to give it a final coat.
- Step 2: Place a pan over medium heat with a sufficient amount of olive oil to cover its bottom and the tip of the chili, to proceed to saute the chicken pieces.
- Step 3: When the oil is hot, place the pieces of seasoned chicken until you see they have a golden appearance.
- Step 4: Remove the chicken from pan and place on the same equal amounts of water and white wine, simmer to reduce out the sauce which forms with the spices from pan and the evaporation of water and wine.
- Step 5: You can opt for a separate container for the sauce or simply serve the chicken with the sauce at top.
Surely your family or guests will love the taste of your dish, and you can serve it with a salad. Regarding the wine, cava is ideal to accompany this chicken, a fresh and citric one that blends perfectly with the acidic of the wine and the spicy chicken. Today we recommend:
Pol Roger Brut
Segura Viudas Brut Reserva Heredad