Without any doubt, beer is the most refreshing and worldwide recognized drink because of its variety and by the time its importance has grown that much that there are even beer sommeliers that evaluate and approve each type of this drink made out of barley.
But which ones are the best and the most recognized beer brands? Quality and sale not always goes together but if you want to know which beers are the most sold in the world, today we give you a ranking of the 10 most sold beers in the world, starting with the last 6:
10. Asahi Super Dry: This beer with 12,3 barrels sold in 2011 became Japan's most favourite beer and it also expanded to 50 countries more, with great acceptance in Europe. Asahi is the golden japanese beer most sold in Europe.
9. Brahma: With a sale record of 17,4 million barrels in 2011 Brahma tries to position itself among the most famous beers and best valuated ones, also because of the spots thast are remote-controlled to a brasilian audience, played by Jennifer Lopez.
8. Miller Lite: This brand with 18 million sold barrels in 2011 is popular between lovers of light beers and it reached position 4 in the United States. It is as well the sponsor of the internationally recognized events of NASCAR.
7. Coors Light: This beer is one of the growing brands of the United States with 18,2 million barrils of beer sold in 2011, beating Budweiser and becoming the second most popular among consumers. Since today its sale has increased year after year although it is still a small brand compared to the market leaders. Its future is promising if this trend persists. Concerning the advertisinig, there are new commercials protagonised by Jean Claude Van Damme.
6. Heineken: Recognized worldwide and with 26 million barrels sold in 2011, this green bottles with etiquettes with a red star is one of the most favourites because of its lagertype. In 2012 this brand decreased in popularity in the United States and in Europe because of its price augmentation. Its sale decreased 1,7%. Concerning the advertising and campaigns, the popularity of Heineken grew from the moment James Bond starting to drink beer instead of a classical vodka.
5. Skol: With 29,4 million bottles sold in 2011, it positions itself on place 5 of the sales. This beer is growing on the american, british and chinese market and is extremely popular in Africa and South America. For advertising Skol used social networks and created a webpage on which you can see a brazilian music festival. Legendary, whereever you can find it, it has had a great comeback.
Next monday: The 4 first ones! Can you wait for that?