We are looking for a key part of the company! We want a person who likes/loves challenges. Who wants to feel important, having team spirit and a leader soul. Who wants to take the reins of objectives and actions, and take them as high as possible.
Because Uvinum is not a start-up anymore. 4 years already selling online as a marketplace being one of the Spanish industry leaders, with 70% of revenue coming from outside Spain, with a growth of 100% a year, etc. We want to be a reference at an European level, so this position has much to say about it.
Uvinum is primarily a team of 22 people working in a great atmosphere to make this a very big business. We work hard as a team and with wine tastings every Friday in our office at 22@ district. In the end, you have to love the product to sell it well.
If you already see yourself in the job, so good ;). We want you to ?pick up the bull by the horns? and make us grow as we expect. With the amount of traffic we have, our unique catalog in Europe, our brand, clients and your verve managing campaigns, the result is guaranteed. We seek a very analytical person but at the same time creative, proactive, flexible and results-oriented. You must have a marketing soul. Want to be part of this adventure?
- Preparation and planning of the Action Plan
- Create and optimize user/customer acquisition campaigns
- Managing and optimizing SEM campaigns and affiliation campaigns (TradeDoubler...)
- eMail Marketing: Data analysis and optimization of campaigns
- Analysis of campaigns, focusing on ROI of the campaigns
- The responsibility of the campaigns go from marking targets with us, campaign creation, implementation and measuring results
- Coordination with design and the rest of the campaign implementation team
- Conducting monitoring reports
- Minimum 4 years experience in online marketing companies or purely online agencies (experience in ecommerce companies will be valued)
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar will be valued
- Essential high level of English
- Demonstrable experience in managing Google Adwords (managing large keyword lists), remarketing, display and Google Analytics
- Domain of Office tools, especially Excel
- Goals and KPIs-oriented person
- An A+ Attitude! We are looking for someone eager and wanting to grow (For us, this is the key factor. If we don't see it, a great CV is not interesting)
- Proactive person with marketing and creative spirit, wanting to be a key part of business growth
- Experience in campaign management of affiliate platforms or other aggregation systems will be valued
Job location: Barcelona (at 22@/Poblenou)
If you see yourself on the profile or you know someone for it, please send your CV and motivations immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you! (and we hurry to have you on the team)