Summer is probably the best season for any outdoor activity, enjoy the sunlight and warmth as much as possible. Among the best things to do outside, there is, of course, eating and drinking. Let's see then which are the best appetisers to enjoy during this time.
Marinated fried anchovies:
This recipe is really simple and you can do it in 40 minutes, ideal for 4 people and very cheap.
- 400 grams of fresh anchovies
- 300 millilitres of white or apple vinegar.
- 250 millilitres of white wine
- 1 spicy chilli
- Salt to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh onion
- Flour for anchovy butter
- Olive oil
- Clean and remove the head from each of the anchovies, open them and remove the central bone.
- Wash and dry the anchovies with a paper towel, sprinkle with flour and fry in hot oil on both sides
- Place the fried anchovies on an absorbent towel and separate.
- In a saucepan add vinegar, wine, salt, onion in rings, chilli on wheels, chopped garlic leaves to boil over high heat, then cook over medium heat for 3 minutes and extinguish.
- Place the prepared vinegar mixture over the anchovies until covered and marinate for 12 hours.
- Serve your guests.
Crab and cheese puffs
This ideal aperitif for parties has a medium difficulty level, can be prepared in 1 ½ hours and is ideal for 4 guests.
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 grams of butter
- 45 grams of flour
- 1 pinch of sal millilitres
- 1 litre of water
For crab stuffing
- 120 grams of cooked crab meat
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
For cheese filling
- 60 grams of gruyere cheese
- White pepper to taste
- 250 milliliters of whole milk
- 25 grams of butter
- 30 grams of flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and in butter 2 trays
- Prepare the cream buns with the indicated amounts
- Place the choux pasta on the tray
- Cook the buns in the hot oven, remove and let cool.
- Prepare a sauce with the indicated amounts and cut the cheese into thick slices.
- Place in a small pot of butter and the crabmeat to sauté for a couple of minutes and season with salt and paprika.
- Place the crabmeat in a bowl to add half the sauce and mix.
- Place the gruyere cheese in a bowl with the sauce and mix
- Cut the buns to fill with both fillings.
- Return to refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
And to drink, nothing better than a good white wine!
Pazo Señorans 2016, a well-balanced and elegant albariño
Nuviana Blanco 2016, with strong exotic fruit notes